Return to Website

Website and Networking Discussion

Welcome to our discussion page. You are welcome to discuss anything pertaining to Network Marketing and Website Design. You, however may not post links here. You can post them on the FFA links page though.

Website and Networking Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Welcome to my Forum

Hi, my name is Andrea. That is me in the picture above. This is my website. I am all over the Internet doing websites, and Internet Marketing. Possibly you have seen my name or email address around before. Now you can put a name and a face together.

I want to tell you a bit about myself. I just turned 45 a couple of weeks ago. A couple of years ago, I found myself as a widow. Although I had been involved with the Internet and Internet Marketing prior to that sad event, I now had to turn to the Internet to replace my late husband's income. When he passed on, he left me with a ton of bills, and no insurance or Social Security benefits to fall back on. The Internet has been good to me. I have made a good living, and lots of great friends. It and you have been my salvation. A year ago I met a wonderful man through Network Marketing. He is now my husband. We have a wonderful life. Again, I am grateful to all that I have learned, and all who have taught me along the way. This is why I am putting together this website for people to network together, teaching and learning from each other. I would ask that in this forum that you do not try to recruit people to your opportunity. I have provided a classified ad section and a FFA links section for that purpose. Other than that, there are no restrictions. You may talk about anything. I have set the settings to filter our sware words, so please do not use them.

Thanks,

Andrea