Totally Blessed Gospel Music Forum

We have been around for 7 years now.Tiff, the host of this forum is a 23 year old gospel musician, singer,minister of music,promoter,music publisher, songwriter, and recording artist from the Memphis, TN area. Here, you can find gospel industry news from around the world. Feel free to post a message about your upcoming event, CD release, and much more. Remember this is a gospel music forum that promotes gospel music and the word of God, so please post messages that are decent and in order. Enjoy your visit and come back again! God Bless!

Totally Blessed Gospel Music Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Juanita Bynum Breaks Forth at #2 - Billboard Charts Reports Bynum’s New CD A Piece of My Passion h

Juanita Bynum Breaks Forth at Number 2
Billboard Charts Reports Bynum’s New CD A Piece of My Passion hits No. 2
Flow Records Recording Artist Juanita Bynum hits number two on the Billboard Gospel/Christian Music Charts after just two weeks of the labels first CD release, “A Piece of My Passion”. Bynum, an internationally acclaimed Bible Teacher, Prophet, New York Times Best-Selling Author, Media Personality and now Gospel Recording Artist has ministered to millions through her preaching ministry and now the gifted vocalist shows another side of her talents.

The double CD has already blessed thousands of fans. Retailers says the demand for the CD is overwhelming.

Bynum kicked off a multi-city tour on her Birthday, January 16 signing CDs for thousands of customers. The tour has stopped at Wal-Mart locations in Chicago, Atlanta, Nashville, Los Angeles and will culminate at a Dallas area Wal-Mart store located in Lancaster, Texas at Beltline and I-35 Tuesday, January 31, 2006 from 6 p.m. – 6 p.m.

Juanita Bynum’s “A Piece of My Passion” is sure to be among the greatest hits ever as listeners experience a decade of her personal lifestyle of prayer, praise and worship!

A Piece of my Passion features 16 songs that proclaim a NEW JUANITA BYNUM! An amazing vocalist, anointed worshipper and awesome minister, A Piece of My Passion takes you immediately into the presence of the Lord!

Bynum is a frequent radio and television guest, including serving as a regular host of TBN’s worldwide flagship program, PRAISE, which is viewed by over 100 million people. Within the TBN broadcast network she is affectionately regarded as one of the leading and highest rated National PRAISE hosts and guests with Nielson Galaxy Navigator ratings consistently among the top 10 of any host or guest of their network.

As an Author, Her book "The Threshing Floor" made it to the New York Times Best Sellers List twice in October 2005 coming in a Number 11 within four weeks of its release. To-date the book has sold more than 200,000 copies - running on the heals of her previous title, Matters of the Heart, which has sold to-date more than 600,000 copies; My Spiritual Inheritance has sold to-date more than 200,000 copies.

She has been featured in magazines such as Essence, Ebony, and has also appeared on the front cover of the leading Christian magazines, Charisma, Ministries Today and the Spirit Led Woman.

Juanita Bynum will be in Dallas on Tuesday, January 31 and will be available for print and broadcast interviews.

Contact Information
Label and Management
Toska Medlock Lee
Flow Records
P.O. Box 764135 Dallas, Texas
75376-4135
Email: toskamedlock@yahoo.com
Web: www.juanitabynum.com

Radio and Servicing
MegaSpin Promotions
Attention: Erika Jones
866.322.7889 toll free