The Genealogical Query feature is provided for you to request information - from other visitors to the website - on your O'Sullivan and Sullivan ancestors, and for you to provide assistance to others.

Note: All postings dated 3/8/2001 through 3/13/2001 were transferred from a previous O'Sullivan Lineage site. The date of the original posting is identified in the message text.

JIMO-SULLIVAN.NET Genealogical
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Peter Sullivan, b.1812,Tralee/Killarney

Date: 1/23/2001 11:51 am EST

Jenn, I am a decendant of Peter Sullivan, I'm searching His family in Tralee, County Kerry. I have a posting in Jim's website and you've probably read it. The small amount of what I have. I would love to have any information you have on this family, especially about his parents J. & R.A Sullivan. They didn't come to the USA when Peter & Mary came to the USA. Thank you for anything.

Richard Embry

Olathe, Ks.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Date: 1/22/2001 4:07 pm EST

Hi, I got this info while researching the wrong line but you are welcome to have it, as this is not my Peter Sullivan. I have copies of the baptismal certificates of Peter and his brother, as well as some fascinating stories about their trip over here to america. Ancestry.com also has info. on him. Send me your email and I'll see if I can find a scanner to send the stuff to you.

Replying to:

Original posting: 8:35 pm Sunday, February 6, 2000

I have a Bio of Peter Sullivan -&- Wife Mary Dailey (Daley) They lived, according to the directions " They lived about 7 miles between Tralee -&- Killarney. Mary had a sister Nora Bresnahan who's family had come to the USA just a few Months before and had given a good report of the new country, and Peter and Mary Followed. But in the first part of this sentence they talk about Peter's parents. J. and R.A. Sullivan in Kerry Country Ireland. Initials no mention of first name. My question is, do you have anything on Peter Sullivan, b. 1812 and Mary was born in 1813. The came to the USA in 1852, with 5 boys and 2 girls, landed in N.Y. They stayed there a while staying with a family by the name of DeCourey, their former neighbors., Who was running the Hotel. The rest is about coming from N.Y. to Illinois and the Children and their hardships. Peter Sullivan died in Industry, Illinois in 1889 as a highly respected citizen. Would sure like to know the first names of Peters Mother and Father. Who is J. Sullivan and R.A

Sullivan??? Can you help?

Date: 2/21/2001 2:31 pm EST

Jenn, My email address is rlembry@sound.net Appreciate any information about my Sullivan in County Kerry. Be looking forward to getting information.

Replying to:

Jenn, I am a decendant of Peter Sullivan, I'm searching His family in Tralee, County Kerry. I have a posting in Jim's website and you've probably read it. The small amount of what I have. I would love to have any information you have on this family, especially about his parents J. & R.A Sullivan. They didn't come to the USA when Peter & Mary came to the USA. Thank you for anything.

Richard Embry

Olathe, Ks.

Replying to:

Hi, I got this info while researching the wrong line but you are welcome to have it, as this is not my Peter Sullivan. I have copies of the baptismal certificates of Peter and his brother, as well as some fascinating stories about their trip over here to america. Ancestry.com also has info. on him. Send me your email and I'll see if I can find a scanner to send the stuff to you.

Replying to:

I have a Bio of Peter Sullivan -&- Wife Mary Dailey (Daley) They lived, according to the directions " They lived about 7 miles between Tralee -&- Killarney. Mary had a sister Nora Bresnahan who's family had come to the USA just a few Months before and had given a good report of the new country, and Peter and Mary Followed. But in the first part of this sentence they talk about Peter's parents. J. and R.A. Sullivan in Kerry Country Ireland. Initials no mention of first name. My question is, do you have anything on Peter Sullivan, b. 1812 and Mary was born in 1813. The came to the USA in 1852, with 5 boys and 2 girls, landed in N.Y. They stayed there a while staying with a family by the name of DeCourey, their former neighbors., Who was running the Hotel. The rest is about coming from N.Y. to Illinois and the Children and their hardships. Peter Sullivan died in Industry, Illinois in 1889 as a highly respected citizen. Would sure like to know the first names of Peters Mother and Father. Who is J. Sullivan and R.A

Date: 2/23/2001 1:34 pm EST

Jenn, I would sure like what ever information you have on

Peter Sullivan and Mary Daly Sullivan. I tryed to send you an email with the same request, but got a failure to deliver email. I have your email address as: nothing@ns2.mycomputer.com

This email address is not going through the system. If you changed you email address, send me a email with your new one. Looking forward to getting in touch with you.

My email address: rlembry@sound.net

Replying to:

Jenn, My email address is rlembry@sound.net Appreciate any information about my Sullivan in County Kerry. Be looking forward to getting information.

Replying to:

Richard Embry

Olathe, Ks.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Date: 2/23/2001 1:34 pm EST

Jenn, I would sure like what ever information you have on

Peter Sullivan and Mary Daly Sullivan. I tryed to send you an email with the same request, but got a failure to deliver email. I have your email address as: nothing@ns2.mycomputer.com

This email address is not going through the system. If you changed you email address, send me a email with your new one. Looking forward to getting in touch with you.

My email address: rlembry@sound.net

Replying to:

Replying to:

Richard Embry

Olathe, Ks.

Replying to:

Replying to: