Return to Website

Quoters Quarry

The purpose of the threaded message board linked to this page is to share quotes whether from your own thoughts of inspiration or from fodder given of the ages. Persons are encouraged to expound upon the the quotes provided within, via the thread by providing and or debating individual interpretations. It is The Blue Rose Galleries intent to enlighten folks from all walks of life given an interactive forum by which to tailor thought given of the populous.

Quoters Quarry
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
c
Crt2
Top of the day
We are on the cusp of anew year which this story will talk about. When I woke to the sound of my little lady watching TV, I jumped from bed to get my first hug of the day. It was beautiful!
Views: 5   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 29, 2023 9:53am
by Crt2
lol
love you
Views: 5   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 11, 2023 4:26pm
by Carson
hello how are you
Dad, I love you so much, you are the number 1 dad.
Views: 6   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 11, 2023 4:19pm
by Carson + Carina
c
CRT
Deuteronomy 32:35
Deuteronomy 32:35 New King James Version (NKJV) 35 Vengeance is Mine, and recompense; Their foot shall slip in due time; For the day of their calamity is at hand, And the things to come hasten upon them.’
Views: 107   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 25, 2018 12:25am
by CRT
Soal Beserta Jawaban Barisan Dan Deret Geometri
Soal Beserta Jawaban Barisan Dan Deret Geometri > http://tinyurl.com/jwr322l Soal Beserta Jawaban Barisan Dan Deret Geometri 972c82176d Assimil Swedish  Radarsync Pc Updater 2012 Serial.rar memek aura...
Views: 250   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 14, 2014 3:34am
by deakalan
l
luna
what love is
the most insidious cruelty to those we love is withholding from them, what is dear to their hearts. And so I let go luvie, for you are my baby no more. I give her the door key, she takes all her treasures, so that she can leave her nest and find what she needs to live
Views: 210   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 4, 2010 11:46am
by luna
New Frontier
We stand on the edge of a New Frontier—the frontier of unfulfilled hopes and dreams, a frontier of unknown opportunities and beliefs in peril. Beyond that frontier are uncharted areas of science and space, unsolved problems of peace and war, unconquered problem...
Views: 234   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 15, 2010 12:36am
by John F Kennedy
two step
It takes two to Tango, it takes one to limbo.
Views: 231   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 5, 2010 9:43pm
by Dancing Fool
g
gib
insight
"your pesonality includes your emotions. Emotions are currents of energy the run throught you, informing yhou when yhou are learning wisdom through fear and doubt, and when you are learning it through love and trust. When you learn in fear and doubt, you become angr...
Views: 223   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 12, 2009 11:10am
by gib
the one that lasts
"The love we cannot have is the one that lasts forever, hurts the deepest, and feels the strongest."
Views: 448   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 10, 2009 11:25am
by gib
g
gib
insight
life is never as it seems to be, fog clouds keep many truths veiled and secret
Views: 233   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 10, 2009 11:23am
by gib
n
Nobody
lost & found
The easy part of life is finding someone to love. The hard part is finding someone to love you back.
Views: 370   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 13, 2006 6:32am
by Nobody
truly love
You never truly love a person until the mere thought of you hurting that loved one is enough to break your own heart
Views: 465   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 21, 2005 7:07am
by Anonymous
replace & replenish
Each Generation takes the earth as trustees. We ought to bequeath to posterity as many forests and orchards as we have exhausted and consumed.
Views: 468   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 30, 2004 6:43pm
by J. Sterling Mort...
sing-along
ring around the rosey pocket full of posey hush-a hush-a we all fall down
Views: 445   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 28, 2003 8:32am
by scar let
down and out in paradice
From Impoverished Nobility
Views: 497   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 16, 2002 6:01pm
by Mary Tylor Moore
sing song
What goes up must come down, spinning wheel spinning round
Views: 460   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 26, 2002 6:57am
by passer by
Welcome
Row Row Row your boat, gently down the streem, merily merily merily merily, life is but a dream. Sail Away
Views: 483   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 11, 2002 8:43pm
by Curator
Free Forum powered by Bravenet