Return to Website

PICK YOUR BONES CLEAN

Sawney Bean invites you to a warm, home-cooked meal. Dinner conversation is encouraged. Say what you will - at your own risk. Horror, History, Media, Scotland - and much, much more.

PICK YOUR BONES CLEAN
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: THE HORRORS OF DUBYA

well-the democrats have retaken the senate-there is a God--lets see what Bush andhis Nazi minions will do now---

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Welcome to 1984--nonot George Orwell's but Ronald Reagan's ----brought to you by MINI-ME--I mean MINI-BUSH--Dubya--

Yeah, we'll get a tax break--but George is gonna slash NASA's BUDGET--SHADES OF THE 80s when we had problems that led to the CHALLENGER tragedy.

It's Back to the PAST--I feel like we're all living in some strange time-warp-rerun---

We have names from the past 3 Republican admnistrations and all the gains made by Clinton in the last 8 years are going in the toilet.

The last couple o weeks NBC has been rerunning SAT NITE LIVE from exactly ten years ago--and it's a strange deja vu--all the topics are fresh and on weekend update all the names are the same---

Saddam, Bush, Powell--bombing Bagdad--even Hannibal Lechter jokes---SILENCE OF THE LAMBS was new then--

If you loved the 80s----well they're back----