Return to Website

The King

Welcome to The King's Forum.
I hope to see much discussion taking place here. I have set the stage with a few questions although I encourage you to post what ever you wish .

The King
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Join The Discussion Lists

Hello people...it is nice to see the forum finally being put to use. I would like to invite you to join the discussion lists and expand your experience in the art of discussion. The list is e-mail oriented. If a member sends a message to the list everyone in the list receives it and any one may comment or address what is said. Sometimes a discussion gets to rolling in this manner.Any one may initiate conversation at anytime and concerning anything they would like to discuss. Also the list is an excellent way to stay informed and up to date concerning current events etc. Here is the link to the discussion list.
http://www.coollist.com/group.cgi?l=theking We also have a list at Topica which has archives so one can always return and view previous discussions. To subscribe to the topica list simply send a blank e-mail to theking-subscribe@topica.com Thank you all for your participation. Enjoy!