Return to Website

The King

Welcome to The King's Forum.
I hope to see much discussion taking place here. I have set the stage with a few questions although I encourage you to post what ever you wish .

The King
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
To Ginagynn with red hair

To Ginagynn, Im not passing judgment on any one . Your married and you know the union of a man and a wowman to live together as husband and wife according to the standard set out in the holy scriptures.marriage is a divine institution. it provides for intimate relationship between husband and wife along with a feeling of security because there is a climate of love and because a personal commitment has been made by each mate.when establishing marriage, god did so not only to provide a close companion who would be a complement of man but also to make provision for producing more humans and doing so within a family arrangement. 1thess.4:3-8, Deut. 18:10-12, Lev.19:31, ginagynn I hope you look up these other scriptures. You are right about making your own choices , but it wrong for some to lead there choices in the wrong direction. then you dont see your direction any more. Thank you for reply.

Re: To Ginagynn with red hair

ookk, if you think I have red hair, you obviously see me at my work, which means you aren't the innocent person you act like you are. You know I'm married, which means you know me, so stand up and say so.

A couple of thoughts here -- First of all, God gave everyone free will. If, in your opinion, someone is being misled, it would be their choice which direction to go in.

I'm amazed at the scripture you used. If you know the color of my hair in the lighting at my job, then are you reading what you're posting.
I Thess 4:3 -- For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you should abstain from sexual immorality.

I don't believe frequenting those establishments is following the scripture that you yourself use as a model to argue someone else's way of life. Wrong for them, right for you. I do not understand. Please explain.

To Ginagynn, I'M not going to judge you but if your saying your a striper. thats not how i no you. I dont need to go to those places. My money goes to my family, my wife is beautiful, I dont need to go any were alse. My mine is strong and my bodie is not weak. I dont need some to try and tell my future. I control my own destiny.