Return to Website

The New Mary Hopkin Friendly Society

These pages are for friends to exchange views, memorabilia or just chat!

The New Mary Hopkin Friendly Society
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
c
Curtis
Mary Hopkin Signed Postcard
Hello everyone! I just wanted to drop in here and mention something i found when i was a teenager. I'm only 28 so i'm not familiar with Mary Hopkin but did find something that might be of interest to people on this forum. When i was about 15 i remember i us...
Views: 227   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 28, 2010 2:47pm
by Curtis
Mary Hopkin US and UK vinyl for sale!
Hello. I am eliminating my vinyl collection which includes Mary's Apple recordings, post-Apple solo and projects. I believe the Apple stuff is complete and I have most of her post-Apple vinyl (no boots). Started this vinyl collection about 35 years ago and kept col...
Views: 246   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 16, 2010 4:02pm
by Timothy Guinnip
@You've Everything you need'
Hi again - just noticed I got the sing title wrong! David
Views: 363   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 15, 2008 2:36am
by David G Walker
'You're Everything you need'
Hi, Pat and everyone. This song was one of the six which Mary sang for Eurovision '70, of which 'Knock Knock' was selected. It must have stuck in my mind when I heard it all those years ago on the TV, 'cos I still remember it - does anyone know if it's available o...
Views: 317   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 15, 2008 2:35am
by David G Walker
a
Andy
Help
Dear fans of Mary, I am looking for the Spanish lyric of "Those were the days" for long long time, as far as I knew, there are 2 versions : (1) Que tiempo tan feliz (2) En aquellos los dias I am looking for the 2nd one, this Spanish version appears in the 1...
Views: 748   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 13, 2008 5:00pm
by help
please help me
hi i heard that there is movie that the song " those were the days " from "mary hopkin" is in that movie what is the name of this movie ( and in which year ... ? )
Views: 563   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 30, 2007 8:18pm
by moise issakharia...
t
Tony
Welsh lyrics - need to find
I need to find the Welsh lyrics to songs Mary has sung. The main two are "Aderyn Llwyd" (The Sparrow, but in Welsh) and "Y Blodyn Gwyn" (The White Flower, but in Welsh). I wonder if anyone can help. Any help would be very much appreciated.
Views: 589   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 7, 2007 3:41pm
by Tony
Vangelis - Rachel's Song
Voice of Mary Hopkin, cant get enough of it. Wanted to share it with you: http://vinnyb.tweakdsl.nl/temp/Vangelis_-_Blade_Runner_-_Rachel's_Song.mp3 Please leave a message or e-mail if you listen to it, would appreciate that..
Views: 467   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 19, 2007 11:46pm
by Vincent
any videos
Hi,I have been a fan since the begining,well at least the first appearence on oppotunity knocks.I have always appreciated the quality of such a beautiful voice as Mary's,but from the start I thought she was never allowed to sing the songs she wanted to.There are a fe...
Views: 825   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 16, 2006 9:31pm
by gill coupe
CINDERELLA pantomime
Has anyone out there got a copy of the Programme for the pantomime CINDERELLA which Mary starred in at The Manchester Opera House in December 1970? I'm seeking information on another actress who also appeared in this production so will happily pay for a photocopy if...
Views: 629   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 2, 2006 11:16pm
by Mark Murton
Yn Y Bore (Morning of my Life)
Hello music lovers. I have an EP by Mary with a Bee Gee written song MORNING OF MY LIFE (Yn Y Bore). I have read a report that she sang this song in English on some of t=her concerts. Does anyone have a recording of it in English? Regards Richard
Views: 681   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 2, 2006 9:32pm
by Richard
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL..
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO PAT RICHMOND AND FAMILY!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO MARY HOPKIN THE BEST SINGER IN THE WORLD !! EVER!!!!!! AND TO ALL FANS OF MARY ,A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR 06 HOPE WE ALL HAVE A GOOD YEAR FOR 2006.
Views: 681   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 28, 2005 4:58pm
by edwardo
Happy Xmass and New Year to Pat and family.. and Mary !
Long time since last on this message board! its Dec 2005 very close to xmass time! Wishing Pat and family and wonderfull xmass time, and good wishes for 2006 Happy New Year ! also wishing Happy Xmass and New Year to Mary Hopkin and Jessie hope sales go threw...
Views: 675   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 9, 2005 3:39pm
by Edwardo
i
Ian
Mary Sale List
Hi Everyone Just like to let you know I have a new Mary Sale/Auction list available by email. Just email me at: hitachif@hotmail.com and i'll send it to you. Thanks. Ian
Views: 711   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 4, 2005 11:50am
by tony holt
Where's Jack
Mary did the score for the film. I am desperately trying to get hold of the music and/or the film. Can anyone help please???????
Views: 675   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 29, 2005 12:55pm
by Brian Nicholson
Renseignements...
Je suis Français habitant Paris et je voudrai savoir si Mary chante toujours? Merci et à bientôt...
Views: 751   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 30, 2005 5:24pm
by Pat
c
Chris
Oasis
My girlfriend has a much treasured but very worn out vinyl Oasis album that is impossible to copy. I would love to surprise her with a CD copy for her birthday in April. I have 'googled' for hours, checked Amazon, eBay, etc, etc but cannot find any on sale at all. I...
Views: 667   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 15, 2005 8:19am
by Chris
c
cesco
Views: 702   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 24, 2004 8:00am
by cesco
Alistair Taylor
On June 9 this year, Alistair Taylor passed away. Alistair was General manager of NEMS from 1961 until the death of Brian Epstein in 1967. Later that year he joined Apple as General Manager and it was Paul McCartney who asked Alistair to 'find' Mary after Twiggy s...
Views: 867   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 30, 2004 11:03pm
by George Gunby
CD
Were can I get a copy of Mary's CD 'Spirit'
Views: 715   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 23, 2004 5:39pm
by Gwen Williams
Australian & New Zealand Mary Hopkin Items For Sale
I have a sale list of Australian & New Zealand items of Mary Hopkin for sale. If interested in receiving a sale list, please email me immediately at: maymay5@ihug.com.au
Views: 740   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 29, 2004 10:21am
by Kim Arc
m
Mr.Ed
Looking for Mary Hopkin Aussie made Ep.. with pic sleeve?
Looking for the hard to find Ep by Mary Hopkin made Downunda...Aussieland // with the picture sleeve its on Apple records ltd. if anyone has extra copy for sale please e-mail me .. THanks Ed. Phase2Records inc.
Views: 704   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 11, 2004 1:42am
by Mr.Ed
i have rare mary hopkin thailand ep
hi , first i'd like to introdusce myself . i'm natapon from thailand seller and collector. i have 2 ep to show u . mary hopkin track feature on the same ep with other artists. it is thailand ep which is considered a rare item. it is just 50 and pls enclose 8 u...
Views: 735   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 20, 2004 9:07am
by natapon_p@hotmai...
Very Annie Mary
According to www.amazon.com "Very Mary Annie" will be released on DVD in America on March 9th 2004. Price $21.23 plus shipping unless your total purchase is $25.00 or more, then you get free shipping. For those who may not know it Mary Hopkin was in this movie and h...
Views: 718   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 4, 2004 4:04pm
by Frank Tokarchik
Concert For George Question
Does anybody know weather Mary was asked to perform at the Concert For George. I was under the impression that they were good friends. Was she asked and she declined or was she not asked? Happy New Year to all Frank
Views: 753   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 1, 2004 4:07pm
by Frank Tokarchik
No Subject
What does dick james music, have to do with Mary Hopkin? anyone know?? also hobby horse single count me in on that one also.. iv been hunting for years!! got a extra?? let me know, im not paying 650.00 pounds loling! its only vinyl!! happyrecordsnparts@hotmail.com
Views: 813   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 16, 2003 8:05pm
by Anonymous
Hobby Horse,Summertime,summertime
Hi, can anyone help me find this record of summertime,summertime by hobby horse. If you know where I can purchase it please e-mail me. Thanks, Margaret
Views: 866   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 15, 2003 11:26am
by Margaret Richard...
s
steve
pocket disc for sale
ive got a 1968 4in. pocket disc of those were the days for sale,very rare.bought from vending machine fall of 1968 great condition.
Views: 857   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 4, 2003 7:48pm
by steve
No Subject
Hello Pat! candlestick & parks on its way to you Ed.
Views: 753   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 23, 2003 7:24pm
by Anonymous
Mary Hopkin signed Apple LP??
Hello All!! For a long time I have wondered how to find a signed copy of a Mary Hopkin LP. My first choice would be "Postcard", or the "Greatest Hits". Living in Los Angeles, it is very hard to find signed Hopkin items here!! She does indeed have the voice of an...
Views: 797   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 24, 2003 5:09pm
by Gregory
happy xmass to all !!
merry No! Mary xmass to all!!
Views: 774   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 11, 2002 10:31pm
by Anonymous
No Subject
twtd rap! I cant belive it!
Views: 813   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 27, 2002 9:31am
by Anonymous
j
John
Mary one track on album?
Can anyone help Pat and I with this mystery? In the seventies Mary Hopkin appeared as a surprise guest singing one track for a double album. Think it was a live concert of somekind. I cannot remember the title now. I did see the album with my father in HMV, but m...
Views: 726   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 24, 2002 9:14am
by John
Re: Oasis albums on offer
Dave certainly is genuine. I think this is a wonderful idea, a charity will benefit and some lucky friend will end up with a nice collectors item... --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Hi all, and thanks to Pat for setting up this Forum. Pat su...
Views: 665   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 31, 2002 1:46pm
by Pat Richmond
d
Dave
Oasis albums on offer
Hi all, and thanks to Pat for setting up this Forum. Pat suggested I post here, as I have two spare copies of the Oasis album on offer, one on audio cassette (I found this today, Pat!) and the other is a good old-fashioned vinyl LP. In keeping with the "Spirit"...
Views: 763   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 31, 2002 10:53am
by Dave
mary hopkin
Hi again Pat!! Love that Mary Music!! )
Views: 744   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 19, 2002 12:19pm
by ed talbot
e
ed
Hello !
Hi Pat!
Views: 763   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 6, 2002 5:24pm
by ed
l
Lars
Just want to say Hello!
Hello Hello! I thought I had to write a few words so that the new Forum is used, it would be a pity otherwise. I just want to say Hi to all of Mary´s friends over the world and thanks to Pat for keeping up such good work!
Views: 704   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 14, 2002 2:33am
by Lars
Free Forum powered by Bravenet