Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
LOVE YOU ALL
Just wanted to have my own message. Well I love you all and this is a way that you can send messages to me for now. I dont know how often I can get on the internet so it could be sometime before I get back to your messages. I Love you all. I will be thinking of u and...
Views: 2292   Replies: 51
Last Post: Nov 15, 2007 9:07pm
by Virginia
i
idatre
Need For Speed World Redeem Code Generator
Need For Speed World Redeem Code Generator > http://tinyurl.com/kqmevaf Need For Speed World Redeem Code Generator 97ffa81d91 win7 activator ponygirl vk.com Hollywood Undead-We Are.mp3 Biostatistics for D...
Views: 239   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2014 6:28am
by idatre
Christmas Wish Lists 2007
It's about a month until Christmas and time to get serious about shopping. What kinds of stuff are you hoping to find under the tree this year?
Views: 411   Replies: 10
Last Post: Nov 29, 2007 4:56am
by Eric
e
Eric
Got to go back.
Well I have to go back on the 5th at 0600. I have had a blast being home. It was great to see Steph and Alex. Alex has got so big. As of his 1yr check up he is 23lbs and 31 in. And is in great health. I also wanted everyone to know that I will be back around the end...
Views: 402   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 22, 2007 9:47am
by Eric
v
violet
smile it's thanks giving
the smilys: well thos last ones wernt smilys but still turkey!
Views: 427   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 16, 2007 9:53am
by Amber
E
any chance that Eric has rec'd his package?
Views: 414   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 18, 2007 10:05pm
by Stephanie
a
Amber
Greetings from France!
Just so you know...I'm having a blast.
Views: 344   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 18, 2007 7:46pm
by DadE
v
violet
funny sites
hey guys if you have any funny sites put them here soother people can enjoy them
Views: 445   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 8, 2007 10:37pm
by Mom
Interested in a family cruise this year?
We've talked about it before but never made any plans. I am definitely going to "earn" a cruise this year, so....Would you be interested in going on a family cruise this year? If you have any interest - complete this survey... 1. When would you prefer to cruise?...
Views: 475   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jan 20, 2007 9:08am
by Denny and Linda
d
Denny
Happy Birthday
Hello Eric, HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I'll just sign this Denny and Linda Since I'm not sure what you want to call us. We wanted to wish you the most on your birthday and let you know that we think of you every day. Love Denny and Linda
Views: 626   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 20, 2007 12:25am
by Eric
j
Jon
Fun Fun Fun
I was thinking this message board doesn't have enough mindless competition for no reward. So I thought I would fill that void. Cryptic statements always seem to be the most fun message board games, so here is the first one, it's in code and whoever gets it right (and...
Views: 625   Replies: 34
Last Post: Jan 12, 2007 6:07pm
by Virginia
a
Amber
About the Semi-Naked Dieting
I commend the effort!! I would like to (maybe) convice people that, while regulating the diet is a good thing, exercise and diet together are the biggest keys to maintaining weight. You know, the sweaty kind of exercise. Just walking around, while it helps, won't los...
Views: 453   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 8, 2007 2:10pm
by Amber
Poem For Eric and His Platoon
To My Heroes By: Stephanie Mattos Everyone joins the Army for different reasons, Some want glory, others money for school, And yet others don’t’ know what else to do. You went through Basic Training Hoping to survive, you learned your Seven V...
Views: 414   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 7, 2007 3:09pm
by Virginia
Package for Eric
Dad & I will be sending Eric a package for the month of January. I will be mailing it on Dec 15th - it will get there about mid-month. If you want to put your xmas gifts (or letters or anything else) in there you need to get it to me before the 15th. That's next Frid...
Views: 457   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 27, 2006 3:28pm
by Virginia
House
So season three of House is finally here. YEY!!! The first two episodes have been great. I personaly think that his new treatment for his leg is slowly wearing off, and he will be back to using his cane. I like him better that way, he is funnier. We shall see what th...
Views: 447   Replies: 7
Last Post: Dec 7, 2006 9:28am
by April
House or Gilmore Girls tonight?
Which will you be watching?
Views: 367   Replies: 6
Last Post: Dec 7, 2006 9:27am
by April
a
Amber
Oh, my Lord!
Remember that conversation about 733t speak? 733t could be dangerous! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b1cyNigny8 Seriously, this is one of the more hilimarious things I've seen. LOL indeed!
Views: 403   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 4, 2006 9:55am
by Amber
v
violet
Views: 473   Replies: 5
Last Post: Nov 24, 2006 8:39am
by violet
Christmas Wish Lists
What's on your Christmas wish list this year?
Views: 1802   Replies: 38
Last Post: Nov 23, 2006 10:18pm
by April
Thanksgiving Ideas
Help Stephanie put on her first Thanksgiving spread. Share your ideas for menu items, decorating, entertaining, whatever. You can even share your failures - because everyone who has ever cooked a Thanksgiving dinner knows that something is going to go wrong!
Views: 1101   Replies: 5
Last Post: Nov 22, 2006 12:59am
by Virginia
a
April
Secret Santas
Amber has Vicki Vicki has April April has Stephanie Stephanie has Violet Violet has Jon Jon has Amber
Views: 461   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 15, 2006 9:41am
by April
v
Violet
super hero club - club manger Violet
Violet's powers 1 read minds 2 solve crimes 3 contorol eletre stuff 4 draw whit nothing 5 lift things 6 super stronge
Views: 539   Replies: 7
Last Post: Nov 4, 2006 8:26pm
by violet
a
April
Head songs
Due to the fact that I feel like it, I am going to post a song forum-ness. I always have a song going through my head so this is a tribute! Post the song going through your head! Now, I will share the song that is there right now: April April bo bapril banana f...
Views: 843   Replies: 11
Last Post: Oct 26, 2006 8:58am
by April
a
Amber
Ren Fest
The weekend after my birthday my friends and I are heading up to the Kansas City Renaissance Festival. I cannot invite my younger siblings because there is sure to be drunken revalry and much mead quaffing. However, if there are any requests for trinkets of a Ren...
Views: 815   Replies: 16
Last Post: Oct 25, 2006 5:40pm
by Virginia
v
Vicki
TB Alert
Yea..so apparently 2 kids on the MSSU campus have tuberculosis. Am I the only one who read those Both Sides of Time books where Harriet dies of Tuberculosis??? So, they can't say who has TB but supposedly if we've been exposed "they'll let us know".
Views: 415   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 19, 2006 3:22pm
by Amber
a
April
7th Heaven: The sucko season
I have been a faithful watcher of 7th heaven for a long time. Ever sense 5th or 6th grade I would toon in every Monday night at 7 to see what those crazy Camdons were doing. Now, I was shocked to find that they were taking it off the air last year, but it wasnt too b...
Views: 423   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 19, 2006 9:05am
by April
What will you be wearing for Halloween?
Are you going trick-or-treating or to any Halloween parties? If so, what will you be wearing?
Views: 474   Replies: 14
Last Post: Oct 13, 2006 12:31pm
by Amber
M&M's Dark Puzzle
Finally finished the puzzle - took me way too long! Almost 20 minutes and even then I had to cheat(lol). I had never even heard of some of the movies. Horror movies are really not my thing. How did you do? If you need help - the solution is at http://www.englebert...
Views: 460   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 11, 2006 10:03am
by Steph and Eric
a
Amber
Going on a date
So, I'm going on a real, live date tonight. In case anyone wanted to know.
Views: 1129   Replies: 14
Last Post: Oct 9, 2006 2:10pm
by Amber
White & Nerdy
Weird Al - "White & Nerdy" parody. Hillarious! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xEzGIuY7kw
Views: 528   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 24, 2006 4:07pm
by Amber Englebert
A Chuck E Cheese moment for Vicki
I thought about you while I was laughing at the Chuck E. Cheese in this post from one of my favorite bloggers.... http://www.suburbanbliss.net/suburbanbliss/2006/09/sometimes_its_j.html#comments
Views: 457   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 22, 2006 3:19pm
by Virginia
Survivor: Cook Islands
The new season of Survivor premieres on Thursday evening. I have watched every season of Survivor - some were good, some were not so good. I think this one might be one of the good ones. It will be interesting to see how the race division controversy unfolds. Vis...
Views: 458   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 15, 2006 9:06am
by April