Return to Website

The New Mary Hopkin Friendly Society

These pages are for friends to exchange views, memorabilia or just chat!

The New Mary Hopkin Friendly Society
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
i have rare mary hopkin thailand ep

hi ,

first i'd like to introdusce myself . i'm natapon from thailand seller and collector. i have 2 ep to show u . mary hopkin track feature on the same ep with other artists. it is thailand ep which is considered a rare item.

it is just 50 and pls enclose 8 us for shipping for both items.

see pic by go to the link below .

http://mywebpage.netscape.com/rockfan70s/maryhopkin.jpg

pls let me know if interested so we can trade

regards,
natapon_p@hotmail.com

********some info about thailand ep ***************

It has printed and sold locally ONLY in THAILAND as limited EP back in the early 60's and 70's(during the international music boom in south east asia ). Only few copies were spread outside the country. Most
professional record collectors know that it is scarce nowadays and is absolutely a true collector's item. pls see UK magazine RECORD COLLECTOR for reference then you can see articles mentioning THAILAND EP's and the price in on the rise!!! Here is your chance to own this piece of Rock music history. The sleeve has nice artwork on cover which is unique. the song
recorded in this ep is from original artist (NOT A COVER VERSION) it is a limited pressing and very small distribution!!!! mostly this record have about 4
songs and contain different artists in same format. Materials in printing for sleeve cover is thin paper , no glossy paper and no factory sealed from
agents.

Some record have artist picture on cover and vinyl contain just one track together with the other 3 hits from different artists (manufacturer use the CASHBOX to make decision in printing so they compiled the hits
at that time to put in one ep ) . you may see some of these record contain the beatles together with the eagles for instance.

Website http://mywebpage.netscape.com/rockfan70s/maryhopkin.jpg