Return to Website

The New Mary Hopkin Friendly Society

These pages are for friends to exchange views, memorabilia or just chat!

The New Mary Hopkin Friendly Society
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Mary one track on album?

I have spoken to John about this several times, and he is convinced this recording exists...Me I am not sure...

But since I have been involved with this website so much new material has appeared I would not rule anything out, so does anyone out there remember this....let us know

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Can anyone help Pat and I with this mystery?

In the seventies Mary Hopkin appeared as a surprise guest singing one track for a double album.

Think it was a live concert of somekind. I cannot remember the title now. I did see the album with my father in HMV, but my father would not buy it me as he said it was too expensive for one song.

Been looking around and asking folk stalls etc at fairs. No-one seems to be aware of it.

Anyone out there know what I am talking about and can give us any details?

Thanks

John

Re: Mary one track on album?

Could be UNDER MILK WOOD

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Can anyone help Pat and I with this mystery?

In the seventies Mary Hopkin appeared as a surprise guest singing one track for a double album.

Think it was a live concert of somekind. I cannot remember the title now. I did see the album with my father in HMV, but my father would not buy it me as he said it was too expensive for one song.

Been looking around and asking folk stalls etc at fairs. No-one seems to be aware of it.

Anyone out there know what I am talking about and can give us any details?

Thanks

John