Return to Website

The New Mary Hopkin Friendly Society

These pages are for friends to exchange views, memorabilia or just chat!

The New Mary Hopkin Friendly Society
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Oasis albums on offer

Hi all, and thanks to Pat for setting up this Forum.

Pat suggested I post here, as I have two spare copies of the Oasis album on offer, one on audio cassette (I found this today, Pat!) and the other is a good old-fashioned vinyl LP.

In keeping with the "Spirit" of Mary's fans, I will be happy to send the tape and LP anywhere in the world to two *true fans*, in return for a donation to charity of, say, twice the cost of the postage and packing from the UK.

If I get more than two requests for the items, I'll have to draw names out of a hat to find the lucky winners!

So, if you've been looking for a copy of the Oasis album, and you're feeling charitable, mail me on Dave@dhughes.demon.co.uk by the 10th DECEMBER 2002, after which date I'll select the "winners" and send off the items in time for Christmas!

Pat, you might like to reply to this post, just to let fans know that I'm genuine!

Thanks!

Re: Oasis albums on offer

Dave certainly is genuine. I think this is a wonderful idea, a charity will benefit and some lucky friend will end up with a nice collectors item...

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Pat suggested I post here, as I have two spare copies of the Oasis album on offer, one on audio cassette (I found this today, Pat!) and the other is a good old-fashioned vinyl LP.

In keeping with the "Spirit" of Mary's fans, I will be happy to send the tape and LP anywhere in the world to two *true fans*, in return for a donation to charity of, say, twice the cost of the postage and packing from the UK.

If I get more than two requests for the items, I'll have to draw names out of a hat to find the lucky winners!

So, if you've been looking for a copy of the Oasis album, and you're feeling charitable, mail me on Dave@dhughes.demon.co.uk by the 10th DECEMBER 2002, after which date I'll select the "winners" and send off the items in time for Christmas!

Pat, you might like to reply to this post, just to let fans know that I'm genuine!

Thanks!

Website www.maryhopkin.net

Re: Re: Oasis albums on offer

I am emailing to say thank you very much to Dave for the generous offer of the Oasis album in the first place and to Pat for this informative site and forum to post Dave's offer in the first place. Because of it I am now a proud owner of the Oasis album and can't thank you both enough. The Oasis album's new home is in Western Australia, in a spot called Geraldton, it is played and treasured - thanks Phil Long

Replying to:

Dave certainly is genuine. I think this is a wonderful idea, a charity will benefit and some lucky friend will end up with a nice collectors item...

Replying to:

Thanks!