Family Message Board

Add a comment or start a new topic. 

Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Christmas Wish Lists 2007

It's about a month until Christmas and time to get serious about shopping. What kinds of stuff are you hoping to find under the tree this year?

Re: Christmas Wish Lists 2007

First, the gifts I probably won't get:
A new computer
A nice woman's coat that doesn't look sporty
A digital camera

Now, more (sigh) practical gifts:

You know, I honestly can't think of anything practical that I need right now. The computer is my biggest desire, really, since getting things done on the school computers isn't very fun. The digital camera is just for fun, but I'll have a hard time using one without a computer. I guess the coat is the most practical thing. My furry coat is, well, just not as warm as I wish it could be.

Alexander wants anything toys clothes books fun.

Me all i want for christmas is Eric home...but since i cant have that I would like new living room furniture!

Amber - something like a wool peacoat or what? Be more descriptive!

Steph - you better list a few more items because living room furniture isn't in the budget :-)

awww man....well I dont really know then.

I took a look around the web, and I've decided that a pea coat is not for me. It's cute, but really not my style. I'd like something that would hit me just above the knees, as I get cold easily. Anything longer would look silly on me, since I'm kinda short.

So far, the 3/4 leather "city coats" are neat, and there were a couple of "skirted coats" that I liked. Double breasted is okay, but if it has buttons I like a single row better than a double row.

The wool coats and the leather coats are my favorite materials.

I would like something heavy-ish, for cold winters. Like, if I go up north and it's winter time, I won't freeze my butt off in this coat. I have a couple of jackets and a felt parka for moderate to cool weather, and my Fozzy Bear coat is good for chilly weather, but I don't have a nice looking coat for really cold weather. I was cold a lot during the ice storm last year.

Oh, I like scarves and hats and gloves, too.

FIRST OF ALL I WANT :

a DS
I'f i get the ds i want the game ninten dogs or the game purrfect pals (which i'd rather have because it has cats)
moon shoes
the horse qand ridding outfit for felicity
and the kaya doll for Keisha

What size is Alexander?

What, Amber, is the PIMP COAT not good enough any more?

Well I dont know what I want other than to be home. I do know that what ever anyone gets me the should send it to steph because I will not have room for it here. We will be living out of about 2 bags by then and all of the other stuff will be packed up. So that may make it easier because you dont have to mail it to me. I love you all and cant wait to see all of you agian. Love Eric

Well I dont know what I want other than to be home. But I do know that what ever you do get me needs to be sent to steph. I will not have any room for them by that time. Last I heard right before x-mas we have to pack all of our extra stuff because our pack up will be starting so we can come home. I know that does not help on what to get me but as of right now I dont know. Love Eric

Well I did some thinking and I know what I would like. I would like gift cards to these stores:bodybuilding.com if they have gift cards, Bass Pro Shops or Cabelas,Best Buy, Barnes and Nobles, and other stores like these. I hope that helps. Love you all. Now Spc Mattos