Family Message Board

Add a comment or start a new topic. 

Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ren Fest

The weekend after my birthday my friends and I are heading up to the Kansas City Renaissance Festival. I cannot invite my younger siblings because there is sure to be drunken revalry and much mead quaffing. However,
if there are any requests for trinkets of a Renaissance type, ask now.

Re: Ren Fest

I hope you don't run into this guy

I promise to bring a taser along with me just in case.
Also, apparently none of my siblings want anything from the fair. No horns. No hats. No ears. (Yes, they have ears; glue-onable stage ears. They come in Hobbitt, Elf, and Troll.) No daggers or leather doublets. Ah, well. More turkey legs for me, then.

hey us three want something but its your choice on what to get us. surprize us.

suprise me too

Please bring me back a Serf - you know one of the almost a slave guys - will take male or female serf as long as they aren't too clumsy- wouldn't want them to break my dishes :-)Also, try to get one that isn't too dirty or stinky.

I gots gifties for everybody!

did you get mom a surf?

Believe it or not, I did get mom a serf. If nobody is doing anything on Thursday or Friday, perhaps I can hand out my gifts then!

hey i wont be there then.

I have to work on friday or go to a football game. Joplin is so good we're on our way to state and Castor is trying to get the school to get us a bus to the Rockherst game. So that takes up friday but thursday I'm free.

Although it wold be mean to Steph

BTW I have the things from branson too

I'm holding Eric, Alex and Steph's things hostage until they come for their visit. But I'll show them off to everyone else.

Thursday 'tis, then. You want me to dress up in my fair garb?

Oh si. It will be great! But what if mom is still stuck in Wyoming b/c of snow!!! What if she can't get away !!!!!! Dum Dum duMM

Hey this smiley is stripping!!!!

mom is nbot stuck anymore and she says to sstop crying!!!

what is "nbot"? I'm pretty sure that isn't even a word.

You brat I was trying to say not.

Amber is bringing my serf over tonight!