Family Message Board

Add a comment or start a new topic. 

Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
7th Heaven: The sucko season

I have been a faithful watcher of 7th heaven for a long time. Ever sense 5th or 6th grade I would toon in every Monday night at 7 to see what those crazy Camdons were doing. Now, I was shocked to find that they were taking it off the air last year, but it wasnt too bad, I mean, they have had a 10 year run.
But to find out that it was all a trick!?

Due to the high ratings recived on the series fanally they have decided to bring it back for another run on the CW. To top it off I heard rumor that the characters Simon and Ruthie wern't coming back!

This is bad! Like, really, REALLY bad. Who wants to watch a show with only to parents, their twin boys, and their crazy daughter and son-in-law? No one thats who! I want to see some teen drama! Where's the girl with boy problems and the boy fighting moral delemas? They have decided that they might not sign on for this next, inevitably bad season.

Oh, what a sad day in television

Re: 7th Heaven: The sucko season

And now its moving to sundays! can you believe that? This show has been on mondays for years but now because Everybody Hates Chris had better ratings they are changing it to Sundays. Un-Be-Lieveable!

It's okay, April. Sunday nights for everyone but Fox and ABC are where networks put their shows out to pasture before they are shot and put out of their misery. Maybe 7th Heaven will soon have that merciful ending.

It was given a merciful ending! They shouldn't have brought it back to begin with. They got rid of it so they could keep Everwood on. But then Everwood wasn't good enough so they brought 7th back. What would teens want to watch more? Teens on TV or parents with no teens and bad drama/bad actors (the twins and kevin)