The Genealogical Query feature is provided for you to request information - from other visitors to the website - on your O'Sullivan and Sullivan ancestors, and for you to provide assistance to others.

Note: All postings dated 3/8/2001 through 3/13/2001 were transferred from a previous O'Sullivan Lineage site. The date of the original posting is identified in the message text.

JIMO-SULLIVAN.NET Genealogical
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Music on the HOME page, not this one.

Yes, Don, you are correct - the music on this page is indeed Bard of Armaugh - a Celtic favorite of many. And the music on my O-SULLIVAN.NET Home page is in honor of my Grandfather, Florence O'Sullivan, who was born and raised in Kilworth, a "suburb" of Fermoy in County Cork. The name of the tune is Fermoy Lasses (a.k.a. Lassies).

Re: Re: Music on the HOME page, not this one.

Thanks, Jim, and I'm sorry it took me so long to acknowege your answer. I actually have the music to Fermoy lasses, but never ventured to play it. I definately will now. The reason I came upon your web-site is that I was looking for the music to O'Sullivan's march, which I did find and am now playing with my bag pipe band and trad. Irish Band.

Don