East Point Baptist Church's
Discussion Forum And Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Digital Video Essentials: HD Basics [Blu-ray] (2008)
Digital Video Essentials: HD Basics [Blu-ray] (2008) > http://snipurl.com/2aes5gi Digital Video Essentials: HD Basics [Blu-ray] (200 b92c5eb40e bosch esi tronic 2011 crack UC Browser 7 9 Never worry about b...
Views: 264   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 25, 2016 6:08am
by ottesme
Alien Skin Snap Art 4.0.0.360 (32 - 64 Bit) [ChingLiu]
Alien Skin Snap Art 4.0.0.360 (32 - 64 Bit) [ChingLiu] > http://is.gd/W01O5c b92c5eb40e baile sexy chica brasilea hace un perreo mortal xxx!! no apto para cardiacos. target= Radiologik Dj Mac Serial CleanM...
Views: 153   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 23, 2016 9:11am
by wagndelph
Opander Cpr
Opander Cpr > http://urlin.us/0fh41 Opander Cpr, harvest moon back to nature apk 97ffa81d91 ASS SHAKING. FEMALE WRESTLING. WOMAN FOLLOWING ORDERS. MED GYNO. ASS HUMILIATION. FORCED ORGASMS. T-SHIRTS AND PAN...
Views: 783   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 15, 2014 7:54pm
by uranijami
Crusader says it is "so sad" that I believe the Bible teaches universal salvation
Gary the Crusader says it is “so sad” that I believe that a literally (not interpretively) translated Bible teaches that Jesus has both the ABILITY and the INTENTION to eventually save all fallen creatures from everything from which they need to be saved....
Views: 250   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 16, 2008 7:24am
by rodgertutt@sympa...
If you cannot love a god who would let anyone suffer forever
If you cannot love a god who would let anyone suffer forever, you can copy and paste (if necessary) the following urls into the address bar and find out that a literally (not interpretively) translated Bible actually teaches universal salvation, not even annihilation...
Views: 252   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 1, 2008 4:57pm
by rodgertutt@sympa...
THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD
THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD Copy and past the following url into the address bar. http://www.tentmaker.org/articles/savior-of-the-world/circularity.htm
Views: 302   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 4, 2008 9:12am
by rodgertutt@sympa...
The god that Calvinist and Arminian eternal tormentors profess to love
The god that Arminian eternal tormentors profess to love says to his fallen creatures “Unless you are lucky enough to find out about my son during this lifetime, and even if you are that lucky, if you don’t have the good sense to cooperate with my son...
Views: 296   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 23, 2008 9:01am
by Rodger Tutt
A phone conversation with a Muslim missionary
A Muslim missionary called me on my ministry phone in response to my newspaper ad “HELL IS NOT ENDLESS.” (I have sent out many hundreds of packets of literature to people who responded to these ads that I have put in two of Toronto’s largest newsp...
Views: 278   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 9, 2008 3:11pm
by Rodger Tutt
my testimony
MY TESTIMONY The idea that God lets any creature suffer endlessly has caused me more suffering than all other problems of my life combined. By the time I had reached the mission field I had hoped to have found a satisfactory answer that would justify God allowing...
Views: 280   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 9, 2008 3:09pm
by Rodger Tutt
HIS ACHIEVEMENT ARE WE by James Coram
The introduction at the beginning of each chapter is not the chapter itself. You must click on the highlighted title of each chapter to bring up the entire chapter to read it. Each chapter is quite long and comprehensive. The “danger” in preaching the...
Views: 273   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 9, 2008 3:06pm
by Rodger Tutt
for Bible believers who cannot love an endless-hell god
BIBLICAL CHRISTIAN UNIVERSALIST RESOURSES Copy and paste the following url into the address bar http://www.christian-universalism.com/links.html
Views: 350   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 6, 2007 6:22am
by Rodger Tutt
Ray Prinzing is my hero
GOOGLE UP RAY PRINZING TO READ SOME REALLY GREAT WRITINGS During my twelve year nervous breakdown caused by my inability to love a god who would allow anyone to suffer forever, I would listen to a Ray Prinzing tape while I washed the dishes of my family every day....
Views: 275   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 1, 2007 9:39am
by Rodger Tutt
my testimony
Because my testimony is helping so many people, I am posting it here so it will stay on your front page for awhile if that's ok with you. The many entries in my guest book that is accessible towards the bottom of the front page on my site, and the many positive email...
Views: 263   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 8, 2007 11:18am
by Rodger Tutt
HIS ACHIEVEMENT ARE WE by James Coram
The “danger” in preaching the truth resides only in the imagination of the person who doesn’t understand the truth. The online book “HIS ACHIEVEMENT ARE WE” by James Coram needs no defence. It stands on its own merit. It has helped...
Views: 268   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 5, 2007 3:21pm
by Rodger Tutt
IMPORTANT END TIMES INFORMATION
The hourglass is nearly empty. The culmination of End Times is upon us and the Great Tribulation is just around the corner. There are a total of TWO things that you need in order to obtain Eternal Life and Man-Made Religion is not one of them. (1) A Good Heart Condi...
Views: 312   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 4, 2007 12:01am
by Servant of Yahwe...
what I wish I had known during my youth
My name is Rodger Tutt. I am 68 years old. I could have avoided a horrific twelve year nervous breakdown had I known as a youth about the following information concerning what a correctly (literally, not interpretively) translated Bible teaches You can access my w...
Views: 381   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 15, 2007 6:34am
by Rodger Tutt
MY TESTIMONY
MY TESTIMONY The idea that God lets any creature suffer endlessly has caused me more suffering than all other problems of my life combined. By the time I had reached the mission field I had hoped to have found a satisfactory answer that would justify God allowing th...
Views: 341   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 8, 2007 7:03am
by Rodger Tutt
Pray for Melvin and his Family
As you read this the Harrell family is need of your paryers. Melvin has give so much to the Lord work now is the time for each of us to pray for him and his family... now a Just a moment of time ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::...
Views: 408   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 20, 2006 1:26pm
by betty Sue Robert...
j
Joe
BitTorrent Multi-Search engine?
Anyone here use Torrents? I found this multi-search engine for Torrents. I thought you guys might be interested? Click Here: TorrentPond.com URL: http://www.torrentpond.com/
Views: 360   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 19, 2006 2:58pm
by Joe
A Celestial Revelation Reviews
A Celestial Revelation Reviews Dear forum members, I have provided information you may be interested in the release of the following book, which can be bought on Amazon. Co.uk, Waterstones Online, Tesco.com, the Bookplace.co.uk and Bol.com. The book is here...
Views: 303   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 18, 2004 5:20am
by Andrew frew
Really Funny Simpsons Parody!!!
I found this really funny Simpson's Parody. I thought you guys might enjoy it Click here: The Singhsons URL: http://www.ansme.com/reference/humor/singhsons.html
Views: 412   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 1, 2004 4:47am
by The Simpsons
THE SECOND COMING IS OVER
Synopsis of Celestial Revelation http://www.penpress.net/religion3.htm Chapter 1. The book begins with an historical introduction then moves on to reveal the meaning of the seven spirits, which are identified with the seven planetary rays that is the seven known orb...
Views: 347   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 11, 2004 10:41am
by andrewfrew
JC was NOT the messiah!
Bs'd Shalom dear readers, Hereby I want to tell you about the one true God, and give you shocking facts and data that has been suppressed by the Christian church for 2000 years. This was done by, amongst other things, burning Bible translators on the stake, m...
Views: 357   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 3, 2004 10:57am
by Eliyahu
The Social I.Q. Test
The Social I.Q. Test A civilized and free society uas a basic premise: A prime value and respect for the individual person. This respect includes a sacred regard for the right of individual conscience, opinion, boundary, and domain. Western Civilization and...
Views: 372   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 1, 2002 3:23pm
by Jim Baxter
PRAY for Israel's ancient race
PRAY for Israel's ancient race... The Jew Scattered by God's avenging hand, Afflicted and forlorn, Sad wanderers from their pleasant land, Do Judah's children mourn; And e'en in Christian countries, few Breathe thoughts of pity for t...
Views: 321   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 1, 2002 3:21pm
by Jim Baxter
The Mathematics of Life
The Mathematics of Life or If 1 = 0 what does 12 = ? In ancient Israel, the pre-born human being was considered to be a person and, at birth, one-year old. The wisdom of Israel held that th...
Views: 372   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 1, 2002 3:19pm
by Jim Baxter
Wisdom of Sir Isaac Newton
Words of Wisdom from Sir Isaac Newton the greatest scientist in human history a Bible-Believing Christian an authority on the Bible's Book of Daniel http://www.historicist.com/Newton/treatise.htm A Treatise on Revelation By Sir Isaac New...
Views: 322   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 1, 2002 3:18pm
by Jim Baxter
The Hands of the Teacher
The Hands of the Teacher After 30 years ('57-'86) in the classroom I am convinced that the personal example the teacher sets before the student is the single most important reason learning occurs. Example offers a behavioral definition...
Views: 322   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 1, 2002 3:16pm
by Jim Baxter
The SEASON of Generation-Choicemaker JOEL 3:14 KJV
In an effort to diminish the multiple and persistent dangers and abuses which have characterized the affairs of man in his every Age, and to assist in the requisite search for human identity, it is essential to perceive and specify that distinction which n...
Views: 380   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 12, 2002 12:57pm
by Jim Baxter
INDIVIDUAL VALUE - Gift of Y'shua JESUS
Individual Value - Gift of Y'shua Jesus by James Fletcher Baxter The Old World method of measuring human value was, and still is, by the group. Whether tribe, clan, city-state, c...
Views: 310   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 12, 2002 12:55pm
by Jim Baxter
+SEMPER FIDELIS+ Always Faithful +Psalm 91+
MARINE FOR JESUS By Jim Baxter Sgt. USMC World War II and Korea My brother and I joined the U.S. Marine Corps right out of high school and went away to World War II. Our mother, a True Believer, wrapped us in Psalm 91 and clai...
Views: 316   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 26, 2001 6:59am
by Jim Baxter
HUMANISM: An Unworthy Worship
HERITAGE for the next generation... Psalm 71:17-18 The way you define 'human' determines your view of self, others, relations, institutions, life - and future. Important? Only the Creator, who created us in His own image, is qualified to accurately define us. Cho...
Views: 419   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 26, 2001 8:57pm
by Jim Baxter
Prayer Request
Hi, I am asking you all to remember my Mother and Daddy in Prayer today. Daddy had Surgery Sun.night.He is74 and never has been thru any surgery,except his pace-maker. He had a tore in his smaller intestine,which blocked the other intestine.So they went in and cu...
Views: 410   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 22, 2001 10:37am
by Bobbie Cooey
Pastor Appreciation Day A Big Success
Thanks To Everyone That Made Pastor Appreciation Day On May 6, 2001 A Success At East Point Baptist Church. The Pastor, Melvin Harrell Was Not Only Truly Surprised And Very Appreciative In Receiving His Award During The Special Program, But Said That The Best Gift...
Views: 484   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 7, 2001 10:30am
by Gary Pinson
Pray For My Mother!
Hi everyone, I am asking you all to please Pray for my Mother. She has bone Cancer and we found out Friday that she has to start Radiation again. Mother has several Tumors on the lower part of her back, One Large one on her Spine,and One smal...
Views: 445   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 23, 2001 10:20am
by Bobby Cooey
Views: 430   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 15, 2001 1:55pm
by jamie wright
Welcome to your Bravenet Forum!
Welcome to your Bravenet Forum! Please feel free to customize your Forum by changing colors, fonts and images. You can also delete messages from your Forum. This can all be done from the Members Area at Bravenet.com. If you have any qu...
Views: 323   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 4, 2001 11:04am
by Bravenet Member ...
Free Forum powered by Bravenet