Family Message Board

Add a comment or start a new topic. 

Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Christmas Wish Lists

What's on your Christmas wish list this year?

Re: Christmas Wish Lists

Vicki's Wish List:
IPOD
Digital Camera
Camera Phone
Island thingy for my apartment
Gilmore Girls Season 6
Jag Season 1
ER season 5
anything that will match a brown, tan, green color scheme (my apartment)
house wares
earrings (dangly0
nail polish

**I'll add more as I think of it. There should be enough here for everyone!

I want just a few things.
IPOD
Laptop
To see my faimly and my son!(But i know u cant get me that)
All the prayers and love I can get!!!
I will have more that you can get me later.

1.Barbie playhouse
2.walkie-talkie
3.IPOD
4.poley pocet
5.a new game
6.CANDY
7.A fake little jepa
8.a cocholet block
9.tea,tea,tea and more tea

For Christmas I want:
a monkey
an Ipod
a laptop
a car
a llama
any china in my print
a 40 inch pole that I can touch the Grinch with(on that note a heart that is 3 times too big)
a 5 karat diamond ring (24 karat gold or platinum, of course)

All of the above is just the beginning. I will be back with more.

Re: Re: Christmas Wish Lists

IPOD(NANO)
Soundblaster soundcard(http://www.soundblaster.com/products/product.asp?category=1&subcategory=208&product=14000)
I know that all this cost alot. So you can also get anything that will keep me entertain me for a year in Iraq.

Re: Re: Re: Christmas Wish Lists

Also because I got yelled at by the mom-inlaw. I could use some more ACU's(medium long pants,Large reg top),ACU under shirts(L),green army socks(L).

Re: Re: Re: Re: Christmas Wish Lists

Military clothing online at:

http://www.militaryclothing.com

http://www.rangerjoe.com

The pole should be 40 feet long BTW
And a book or two
and a better CD player

Lessee...

I totally couldn't wait for a bigger bed, so I bought a Full sized mattress and some bedding to go with it. But I certainly wouldn't say no to some nicer sheets than the 180 thread count I have now. Preferably in dark red, really dark purple, or, um, cream? (Not cream)

A couple of CDs I'm pining for: Gorillaz: Rise of the Ogre and Gogol Bordello: Gypsy Punks Underdog World Strike. The second I can only find on Amazon, as it is a Ukranian band.

I could use some nice socks. And underwear of all sorts, top and bottom. As God as my witness, I will never go commando again!

And as always, I don't NEED an i-pod. But they're pretty nifty l'l buggers.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Christmas Wish Lists

MY GOODNESS!!!

Does everyone want an IPOD?!?!
I mean sure, everyone else in the world but the Englebert children have them (excluding Jon)but seriously people..Mom WANTS to get me one!! She almost said so kind of under her breath implied it!!! She even has a saying picked out for the back of mine!!

So all I can say is...I want the pinky purple color!!

Ok - Steve & I would like some stock in Apple for Christmas this year. Please purchase before the end of November

Interpretation of Violet's list:
4. Polly Pocket
7. jepa = jeep
8. That would be the giant chocolate bar Raymond sends every year
9. A yellow teapot would go nicely with the teacups & sandwich plates Granny gave her

NO MONKEYS!!!!!
NO LLAMAS!!!!!

April's china pattern is Royal Albert Old Country Roses. She has the complete Tea set (large teapot, creamer, sugar bowl, jam jar) and 6 teacups w/saucers. She has lusted after the 2-tier cake platter.

I wanna have some clothes, and toys thats all.

Man, Alex has some mad typing skills for a four day old!

Well, you heard that report on kids being pushed to perform at younger and younger ages.

Question: are Great Apes acceptable gift requests?

Maybe not a llama. But a chinchilla would be nice!

Alright Alright! Let's keep all christmas gift requests reasonable, ok? For instance, whoever is my secret santa, I could use a car.

Yeah - that's happening - you know how all your siblings are just rolling in the dough

Oh, I'LL give her a car. Do you like hotwheels, or Tonka?

Actual Gift request: a decent pair of headphones.

Preferably attached to an I-pod, but not required. I'm sick of the cheap-o ones I keep buying that break.

Donations to the Get Amber Out of the Country Fund. I am looking into applying to the Literary Paris course they offer every year. I take the course this spring, learn about French writers, learn a little bit of French, then spend three weeks in France in the summer. If not that, then I am still saving up cash to possibly be used next fall for a semester in England. Any donations to the Fund go straight into that savings account. Current balance: $2,283.70. I hope to reach $3,000 by January.

One last gift request that I thought of. There are a few Graphic Novels that I'm really craving:

Flood!
http://www.amazon.com/Flood-Novel-Pictures-Eric-Drooker/dp/0941423794/sr=1-2/qid=1159503755/ref=pd_bbs_2/102-1261136-2696966?ie=UTF8&s=books

The Bone Series
http://www.amazon.com/Bone-One-Jeff-Smith/dp/188896314X/sr=1-1/qid=1159503898/ref=pd_bbs_1/102-1261136-2696966?ie=UTF8&s=books

V for Vendetta
http://www.amazon.com/V-Vendetta-Alan-Moore/dp/0930289528/sr=1-1/qid=1159503996/ref=pd_bbs_1/102-1261136-2696966?ie=UTF8&s=books

Watchmen
http://www.amazon.com/Watchmen-Alan-Moore/dp/0930289234/ref=pd_bxgy_b_img_b/102-1261136-2696966?ie=UTF8

Hothead Paisan: Homicidal Lesbian Terrorist
http://www.amazon.com/Complete-Hothead-Paisan-Diane-DiMassa/dp/1573440841/ref=pd_sim_b_1/102-1261136-2696966?ie=UTF8

That's it!

And an I-pod. A Blue one. Not green, like April's *grumble*

and i want a pink one!

I would just like it to be known that none you kids wanted an iPod before Jon got his - now - everyone wants one! Here are the iPod sayings so far...
Aunt Laura = 80's song maven
Jon = Get your groove on
April = iBelong to April, til deaf do us part

what would your iPod say?

Something cute like

"You may be jealous now, but I'll be obsolete in a month."

"I've already licked this one. Get your own!!"

Ha! If that's your message, your i-pod should be stainless steel.

Well you know, since everyone is asking for gifts here anyway I may as well submit my Christmas list.

A nintendo Wii (I'm so willing to wait in line for 12 hours if it means i can get it on christmas) Also it comes with Wii Sports so you know , i can play it right out of the box w/out any extra buying.(not that I wouldn't enjoy a little bit of extra buying.)

Accessories for my wii would also be welcome, an extra controller and nunchuk attatchment is good, and maybe if you loved me enough you could get me Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess!!!

Manga is also a request here are the volumes I most likely will not have at christmas (considering my $10 weekly mowing allowance has been taken away, THANKS APRIL)
Naruto:Vol 10-12
One Piece:Vol 11-12
Black Cat: Vol 4-5
Dr. Slump: Vol 9-11
Yu-gi-oh:Vol 3-8

Oh and no need to buy me an ipod.........CONSIDERING I ALREADY HAVE ONE MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,the girls outside of the house are gonna need some ointment after that burn!!

very nice with the burn

Here are some things I'd like for Christmas:

Books:
Collected Poems of Philip Larkin. A 2003 or 2004 version was published - I think it's in paperback right now - I'd love the hard cover.

Saving Graces: Finding Solace and Strength from Friends and Strangers by Elizabeth Edwards

America Entertains: A Year of Imaginative Parties
by David Tutera

The Art of Napkin Folding by Gay Merrill Gross

Other:
Charlie White Perfume
A pair of black gloves
A medium size purseket (www.pursket.com)

Steve & I (joint gift) would like the Honda GPS DVD Update ($$) https://iweb.alpine-usa.com/Hondadvdsales/naviorder.php

I would like to add A French Horn to my list as I wish to continue my playing to college it would be a good investment!

Not that I think I'll REALLY get it, but it never hurt to ask!

Also I would keep those NASTY James Burleson hands away from MY horn! HA HA! That would make my Christmas! It would be SO SO SO great!!!!

But not those ones with the removable bell. Those are ugly.

SIBLINGS!!!!! How are our parents ever going to have enough money to buy me a Wii if you guys keep on asking for these frivilous gifts,like a french horn, or undergarments (I'm lookin at you amber). SHEESH!!!

But seriously, It has come to my attention that I may not actually get a Wii this year for Christmas. And I'm definately not leaving the shopping up to mom and dad to decide my gifts alone, so IF (and I emphasize the IF) you don't love me enough to purchase a Wii for me. The following gifts would be much appreciated on Christmas morning!

Video Games:
Contact (Nintendo DS)
Elite Beat Agents (Nintendo DS)
Final Fantasy XXII (Playstation 2)

Manga: Don't worry if I repeat myself from previous post
One Piece: Vol 12&13
Naruto: Vol 11&12
Black Cat: Vol 4&5
Dr. Slump:Vol 9&10
Yu-Gi-Oh: Vol 3-8

Just so you know that Manga list is in order of priority (ones I want most to ones I could live without)

I could also use another one of those handy dandy Itunes gift cards, those 10 dollars run out fast

In summation, If not the Wii , this will be good. I'm going to go and cry a little bit.

Urg violet I dislike you, now forever my post will be considered yours DON'T YOU DARE BUY VIOLET A WII!!!!!

Oh and the previous post , that's from Jon

Worry not, Jon. Mom gave me money for undergarments for my birthday. That is a little extra cash flow towards your Wii.

And now I will request things that will send the cash flow back towards me.

[avarice]check out this web site:

http://www.gifts.com/lists/view_list?listID=4268

That's right. I want it all. Even the pocket garden tool set and the lame scarf.

No, I don't want any of that crap.

Some of these gifts are kind of neat:

http://www.gifts.com/lists/view_list?listID=4345

Yep, the OC. That's what I need. (gag) Wait, what's that in the middle of the page? Is that...a nano? In red? Why yes, yes it is! How...convenient, with a link to the apple store and everything. Huh.[/avarice]

I don't actually have anything to add to my gift list. Carry on, people.

I just want to add:

Jon, periods for God's sake! Periods! They go at the end of complete sentences, like this one. <----
I feel like I'm going to faint from lack of air whenever I read a post from you.

1.KEYBOARD!
2.a new gameboy game.
3.a DS.
4.a wii that i can taunt jon with!
5.a baby shushu
6.a monkey
7.a dvd player
8.an ipod
9.a chocolate block
10. a teapot/tray(yellow to match the set Granny gave me)

i will come up with more later!!!i will love you (more)if you get me thes things.

I want a hardback covered edition of Pride and Prejudice because it is one of my favorite books of all time!

And maybe one of those Ipod clock radio/alarm thingies!

Thats it...for now!